1. In winter, the indoor temperature is relatively low. To prevent the indoor water pipes from being frozen, please close the corridor and indoor doors and windows before going to bed to keep the room temperature. The water meter can use the water meter antifreeze cover, you can turn on some heating, or you can choose thicker curtains.
2. Outdoor water meters and faucets can be wrapped with cotton, linen fabric or thermal insulation materials. In public places (shopping malls, service areas, public toilets), you can wrap the water pipes more beautifully; you can also do graffiti on the water pipes. It has a good beautification effect and can also protect water pipes well. The school is unattended during the holidays, and anti-freezing measures must be taken in advance, especially on construction sites, where the environment is harsh and the heat preservation effect is poor. Close the sluices and drain the water from the pipes so that there is no overflow in the pipes Yes, remember to keep the sluice warm.
3. For the frozen faucet, water meter and water pipe, first wrap the faucet with a hot towel, then pour hot water to defrost the faucet, then unscrew the faucet, and slowly pour warm water along the faucet onto the pipe to defrost the water meter. Do not use it Fire bake
5. When buying sanitary ware, do not choose faucets made of plastic, cast iron, or zinc alloy. It is easy to freeze and crack when the weather freezes. Long-term use of inferior faucets will cause certain harm to the human body. In contrast, you should choose to use refined copper with good corrosion resistance. The copper faucet adopts gravity casting technology. The process is very mature, which is not only healthy and environmentally friendly, but also corrosion-resistant.
1. Ask experienced and qualified professionals for construction and installation. When installing, pay attention to remove the debris in the pipeline and install the faucet. Try not to bump the faucet with hard objects, and do not leave cement, glue, etc. on the surface to avoid damage to the gloss of the surface coating.
2. There are precision electronic devices and solenoid valves in the induction faucet. Do not knock to avoid malfunction.
3. When the surface is dirty and needs cleaning, please wipe it with a soft cloth dipped in neutral detergent. Then wipe off detergent and dirt with a wrung out wet soft cloth, and then wipe dry with a dry soft cloth. Do not rinse with water or use detergents containing fine powders such as decontamination powder, washing powder, thinners, detergents with strong acid and alkali, nylon brushes and other scrubbing products to avoid damage to the surface coating or erosion of internal electronic components, especially Be careful not to damage the transparent cover at the sensor window, so as not to deteriorate the sensor effect.
4. For battery-powered sensor faucets, the battery should be replaced in time. When the battery life is approaching, the undervoltage indicator will flash 3 times every second. When the under-voltage indicator is flashing, please replace the battery in time to avoid normal use. When replacing the battery, please choose four AA alkaline batteries. New and old batteries cannot be mixed.
5. After using for a period of time, if the water output is found to decrease, close the water valve, unscrew the hose with an adjustable wrench, gently unscrew the hose nut, clean the impurities on the filter with water or a soft brush, and reinstall it as it is after cleaning. , And then open the water inlet valve. Or remove the bubbler of the faucet spout and remove the impurities on the surface of the internal filter, and it will usually be restored.