1. Turn off the water supply and remove the faucet handle.
2. If the hot and cold water faucet is controlled by a main water inlet valve, close the main valve. When the hot and cold water inlet pipes are separated, then close the two corresponding valves.
3. Unscrew the packing nut and remove both the nut and the old sealing ring from the valve core.
4. Use a flat-blade screwdriver to reach into the handle fixing screw hole plug (hot and cold mark hole), and the screwdriver counterclockwise (left-handed) about 3 turns;
5. Place the beginning of the adjustable wrench at the hexagonal position of the accessory "04 core body tightening hexagonal sleeve", adjust the size of the beginning of the adjustable wrench, turn it counterclockwise, remove the ceramic valve core for inspection, if it is intact, turn it clockwise (right-handed), tighten Stop the upper strength; if it is damaged, replace with a new valve core.
6. Install a new sealing ring. If you are using a linear sealing material, wrap it around the valve core a few times. If it is a sealing material such as a soft metal wire, only wrap it around the valve core once. Before you reassemble the faucet, apply a thin layer of petroleum jelly to the threads of the valve core and packing nut.
7. Reinstall the accessories "03 end cover", "02 water outlet handle", and "01 hot and cold label (note that red represents the hot water side, and blue represents the cold water side)"