1. Water dripping after the newly purchased stainless steel faucet is closed is caused by the remaining water in the inner cavity after the faucet is closed. This is a normal phenomenon. If there is still dripping after a period of time, there may be a problem with the quality of the product, and you need to find the seller to repair or replace it.
2. When the weather is abnormally cold, if you feel that the handle of the faucet feels abnormal, you must use hot water to scald the bathroom products until the hand feels normal. Use after scalding will extend the service life of the valve core of the faucet.
3. Even if it is a traditional stainless steel faucet, it does not require a lot of effort to screw it down. It is not advisable to switch the faucet too hard, just turn it gently, just turn off the water. Also, don't use the handle as a handrail to support or use, it will cause damage to the faucet under continuous pressure.
4. Do not use metal cleaning balls or scouring pads to clean the faucet surface, which may scratch the surface of the faucet, or hit the surface of the faucet with hard objects. Water contains a small amount of carbonic acid compounds, which easily form scale and corrode the metal surface after evaporation. This will affect the service life of the faucet. You can use a soft cotton cloth or sponge to scrub the surface of the stainless steel faucet.
1. There is a detergent specially designed to remove water stains from stainless steel products in the washing area of the supermarket. The package says "stainless steel". The size and appearance are similar to general oily detergents, and they are also spray-packaged.
2. Dip a dish cloth or a general dish cloth with clean porcelain powder to wipe it as bright as new.
3. Scrub with toothpaste. Put the toothpaste on the faucet, moisten it with a scouring pad, and scrub in a circular motion. Because there are many small particles in toothpaste, it is equivalent to a very small sandpaper.
4. Use orange peel to hit the metal surface (because orange peel contains fruit acid to maintain stainless steel jewelry), it can also make it shiny as new.
5. Scrub with flour or starch. The method is the same as above.